Exhibitor Information 2020
VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR PLATFORM
Under normal circumstances, you can visit a wide variety of companies at the Geomechanics Colloquium in our technical exhibition and find out about their products and highlights.
Due to the Corona crisis, this cannot be carried out this year either.
In order to still give companies the opportunity to present themselves to the specialist world, we offer an exhibitor platform as part of our virtual colloquium.
An accompanying technical exhibition will take place from October 13th to 15th.
Companies have the opportunity here to present themselves to the experts in a targeted manner in the exhibition. This enables direct contacts between exhibitors and visitors to be established, new ideas to be developed and new customers to be acquired directly.
Due to the great interest, it is advisable to book a stand early. The secretariat of the ÖGG accepts registration for the exhibition.
- Kat. 1 330,-/m² (1st floor- arround the escalators)
- Kat. 2 300,-/m² (1st Stock - rest)
- Kat. 3 280,-/m² (ground floor and 2nd floor)
Included in a standard booth (9m²) are:
- Stand areas and walls
- 1 table and 3 chairs
- 1 electrical connection (triple socket)
- A simple stand lettering (company name in b / w - without logo - and stand number)
- 1 ticket for the conference rooms including conference bag (issued in the company name - can only be used by booth personnel)
- 3 stand attendance cards (access to the exhibition only)
- booth personnel access to the chamber concert and congress dinner in the Stieglkeller (October 14, 2021)
- Lunch buffet for the booth personnel for 3 days
Additional furniture and catering etc. can also be booked. Please note that the congress center has an exclusive catering contract with the Hotel Sheraton and this must be observed.
First insallment 50% upon reservation (after receipt of the invoice), rest upon receipt of the detailed documents for the exhibition.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
for cancellations until 07/15/2021: 50%
for cancellations until 15.09.2021: 75%
for cancellations after 09/15/2021: 100% (except when naming a replacement exhibitor)
Below you will find the three floors to choose from. Free booths are marked in green. To make a reservation, please go to the desired stand and fill out the request form.
Further information is available from the secretariat.
Regular exhibitors have a right of first refusal. As soon as all available stands have been entered, all details and the exhibitor plans will be released (probably February / March 2021)