Information on the Geomechanics Colloquium an the Tunnel Day
In a few days the 71st Geomechanics Colloquium will take place, for which you have registered.
We would like to ask you to consider the recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Stay home if you feel ill.
- Come to the event PCR tested.
- Keep a safe distance from others (at least 1 meter), even if they appear healthy.
- Wear a mask in public, especially indoors or if you cannot keep your distance.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
If you have COVID-19, you will not be allowed to participate in the events, even if you are symptom-free.
To avoid long waiting times on Tunnel Day, we have set up a pre-check in for Tuesday, Oct. 11, from 4:00 - 8:00 pm.
For the Geomechanics Colloquium, you can pick up your tickets starting Wednesday, Oct. 12, also from 4:00 - 8:00 pm. If you are able, we encourage you to take advantage of this.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at any time.
We are very pleased to welcome you here in Salzburg and expect an exciting event!